Platinum Pigment Ink Cartridge box of 10
1. Pigment ink is brightly colored and hard to spread, so you can make clear edge of the line compared with dying ink.
2. Pigment ink is hardly loses its luster by lights. It can maintain original color for a long time
3. Pigment ink is resistant to water. Once it dries, even if it gets wet in water, it prevents the color from spreading and vanishing
4. Although maintenance is troublesome, due to its ingredients, pigment ink can make clear characters. When you write kanji, pigment ink doesn’t spread at the crossing point. Also you can write deeply at “tome” “hane” . So we can say it is the best ink for writing Japanese characters.
- Product Type: Ink Cartridges
- Brand: Platinum