Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche Fountain Pen
The Guilloche writing instruments made of precious resin are distinguished by a special process. Each one is engraved individually using a method otherwise reserved for jewellery or silver accessories. The barrel is then hand-lacquered and repeatedly polished.The result is a unique and most interesting surface texture. No two writing implements are identical: each is an individual example of the craftsman’s art.
- Cartridge/converter system
- Hand-made 18-carat gold nib, rhodiumplated, run in by hand
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps, most of them carried out by hand
- Available nib widths are M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine), B (broad)
The coloured barrels of these writing instruments are made of precious resin with a special Guilloche pattern engraved on them. Manual polishing and lacquering processes then provide the special optical effect. All the metal parts are given a high-quality rhodium plating.
- Variant: Black / M
- Product Type: Guilloche
- Brand: Graf von Faber-Castell