Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Handlettering Set of 12
- Ideal for creative letterings and letter art
- A beautiful set for all those who want to design their own greeting cards and gift tags.
- In addition to a pencil for preliminary sketches, it contains Pitt Artist Pen fineliner for outlines, fine details and decorations, Pitt Artist Pens with brush tip for lettering, swings and fill-ins as well as Metallics marker for lovely shiny effects.
- The set also includes greeting cards in various colours and templates for gift tags
- Developed with professional hand lettering artists
- Including a hand lettering guide with instructions and many tips
- 12 pieces set: 5 Pitt Artist Pens B = brush tip (colours 108 dark cadmium yellow, 131 coral, 148 ice blue, 170 may green, 199 black), 2 Pitt Artist Pen fineliner S = 0.3 and 1.5 (colour 199 black), 3 Metallics marker (colours heart of gold, berry nice, wanderlust),1 Goldfaber pencil B, greeting cards and gift tag templates
Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. This has always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists, it lends drawings expression and durability and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist's inks with the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use pen - the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and very lightfast drawing ink is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design and illustration.