Graf von Faber-Castell Classic Anello Fountain Pen
.The Classic Anello series illustrates show our writing culture can be enriched by some unusual nuances. What makes these writing implements so captivating is the superior materials and the fascinating contrast between them. The multiple segments, separated by fine platinum rings, give this series its name: anello is Italian for ring.
- Cartridge/converter system
- Hand-made bicoloured 18-carat gold nib withiridium tip, "run in" by hand
- Manufacturing process involves over ahundred steps, most of them carried out by hand
- Available nib widthsare M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine), B (broad)
The barrel consists of several segments made of ivory-coloured precious resin with fine, platinum-plated rings between them. Perfection to the touch as well as the eye.
A visual alternative to Anello in white is a model made of Grenadilla. The interplay of the satin-finished, mocca-coloured rings of Grenadilla waxed by hand with the elegant brilliance of the platinum is captivating.
- Variant: White / M
- Product Type: Classic Anello
- Brand: Graf von Faber-Castell