Graf von Faber-Castell Intuition Platino Fountain Pen
- Barrel is made of a single piece of material so that no screw joint interrupts the pure shape
- Cartridge/converter system that slides gently out of the barrel on turning the end cap
- Magnum sized handmade bicoloured 18-carat gold nib with iridium tip, run in by hand
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps, most of them carried out by hand
- Available nib widths are M (medium), F (fine), EF (extra fine), B (broad), OM (medium/ left slent), OB (broad/ left slent) and BB (extra broad)
The style of the Intuition Platino Wood collection combines the natural and warm charisma of wood with the cool elegance of platinum-plated surfaces in a unique way. All the more remarkably is thus the finely fluted barrel as it is elegantly shaped from a single piece. Thanks to the gently concave grip it sits comfortably between the fingers. The metal cap is graced by a metal inlay bearing the family coat of arms. The fountain pen is equipped with a practical cartridge/converter system and a new large hand-made 18-carat bicolour gold nib.